AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

hey coup, do you own coup shrs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 12/10/2018 21:21 (#7163002 - in reply to #7162926)
Subject: RE: hey coup, do you own coup shrs?

USA
kid_with_a_ruler - 12/10/2018 19:55

oh well, just thought you'd find it interesting that a company is using your handle! by the way, thank you for helping me get my costs of production in line over the years;
but aren't you sandbagging a little on your corn cost of production? isn't there a little fat in the insecticide yet? (I'm not attacking, I'm asking as politely as I know how to on a keyboard)

You don't have to ask politely, you aren't going to offend me if you don't. Am pretty thick skined and pretty hard to offend.

Am not going to disagree that could maybe get by without some insecticide cost. Way I look @ it, is ins against something that may occur. I don't buy seed corn with insecticide on the seed saves about $5 acre.. Planting double or triple stack corn, is ins against what may occur . Probably something else I do that might questionable as to it's positive return is fungicide in furrow, once again look @ it as cheap ins.

Another area that could trim is chemical cost, could trim $10 acre and probably have adequate weed control, but once again boils done to ins. So reality is guess I have bloated COP. Am along ways from having everything figured out and down to an exact science.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)