AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At least they're thinking about it, ...you can see.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

roarintiger1
Posted 12/11/2018 07:34 (#7163574 - in reply to #7162069)
Subject: RE: At least they're thinking about it, ...you can see.

NW Ohio
steve1616 - 12/10/2018 14:28

Last week I believe you said that Trump was lying about the agreement he made with China, and said the Chinese didn't agree to what Trump told us. We now have documented that Trump did tell the truth since there have been reports that China bought soybeans last week even though the liberal media made up stories that Trump told a lie, and that China didn't know what Trump was talking about. I just want to point out that you seem to go from one pessimistic thing to another (especially about Trump), and your life isn't being bettered by that kind of thing. The world is full of liars and creeps, and that includes the media that you seem to let tell you how to think everyday, but we are still responsible for our own thoughts and the world can't change them. You can choose to be happy or choose to be mad, but I can tell you that happiness doesn't come from miserable thoughts.

This is a great post. Some people don't realize that sometimes quality is better than quantity. This is definitely a post with quality.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)