AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any 2019 1/2 ton pickups flex fuel capable?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pat-michigan
Posted 12/9/2018 17:55 (#7160145 - in reply to #7159571)
Subject: RE: Any 2019 1/2 ton pickups flex fuel capable?

Thumb of Michigan
I'd gladly pay $100+ additional to get a flex fuel capable vehicle.

Dealer I usually buy from handles GM, Ford, and starting as of last month, Dodge. They were looking for 18's for myself and a couple others, but couldn't get flex fuel pickups at the end of the model run for some reason. Last week, they thought they could get a flex fuel Dodge or Ford (I don't care either way) as GM had said they weren't offering that option at this time. But, again, I can't find anything on either manufacturers site that leads me to believe they in fact do have a flex fuel option.

They all seem to still offer flex fuel in the 3/4 tons, but that's not really what I need.

BTW: I'm on my 3rd or 4th flex fuel pick up. I run as much E 85 as I can. I run E 10 in all my other gas motors, big and little. Our race sleds ran very well on 104 octane E 20. I'm working with my Harley dealer to be able to run something along the lines of E 30 in my bike and still keep the warranty. I'm really not interested in opinions on "whether" E 85 works or not. My mind was made up a long time ago. All I want to do is buy another flex fuel pick up when its time to replace my current one.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)