AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4620 JD
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

shorty1
Posted 12/9/2018 08:44 (#7159034 - in reply to #7158272)
Subject: RE: 4620 JD

There were 1883 P.S. 4620 made and a near perfect restored one from a reputable seller brought around that fiqure at Mecums in Davenport. That one looks nice and has several extras. I have had inquiries from Kevin on a couple real low houred tractors I have advertised but I have had but had already sold them. I know they have a very nice collection that Machinery Pete had on one of his videos. I know where one of that caliber is and I actually picked it up and took it to Kyle. It was a nice 7000 hour original with 42in rubber added and is as nice as I have seen[ now near perfect paint] and is possibly going to spring auction at Davenport. The 9% sellers fee plus 5% buyers fee plus featured entry mounts up.His # is 563-542-7495. I try to stay out of negative things .The real nice ones are hard to find and still sell very well. I don't buy early non side counsel but saw a nice one sell w/148 loader for $14500 last Thursday and I recently sold two of the nicest 4320s around for around $25K so the market for nice ones is good.I actually cant find any nice lowered houred ones to buy as people are not pleased with the new ones. Tachs aren't always right but the wear points are still a pretty good indicator and depending the serial number can be traced easily but sometimes not much there. The 55 series had a way to check hours under cowling by moving a fuse to different location. I looked at a 1668 hour IH 1066 a while back and was pretty excited until I saw the new paint worn down radial and new seat and aftermarket 1668 hour tach.In his defense He had bought it with the acerage so just thought it looked like new.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)