AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trump Trap (Not Political...I thought I tried at least)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TADER
Posted 12/6/2018 11:27 (#7152971 - in reply to #7152728)
Subject: RE: Trump Trap (Not Political)

SE IL
Well, how in the world can you have a clear and complete investigation if the "whistleblowers" are dead?
No rational person could possibly believe that many people just up and died, right before they were to spill the beans. That's just the stuff from years ago

The new stuff.... can't investigate anything if it's
1 missing
2 smashed with a hammer
3 bleach bit
4 deleted
That's just the email, what about all the money that showed up in the foundation right after Hillary made deals? If you think that wasn't true, why is the foundation failing? Could be that she doesn't have the ability to make dirty deals or sell leak info? I don't know

Benghazi, Geesh! Husband still has many military friends, don't know of any retired or active duty that don't think she left those boys hanging. They absolutely had resources that could have been there in three hours, make no mistake!!
Could go on but you get the picture

Again no REASONABLE person can say, oh nothing came from all that and still think that they aren't corrupt.
For the record I would like Trump to zip it and not provoke as much as he does, but it's nice to have a President that doesn't mince words.
Ps rationale is a noun, rational is the adjective

Taders wife
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)