AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trump Trap (Not Political...I thought I tried at least)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Buck S
Posted 12/5/2018 22:20 (#7151981 - in reply to #7151935)
Subject: RE: Trump Trap (Not Political)

McLeod County, MN
LongKC - 12/5/2018 21:00

Okay I'll chill...We'll no more soon. Just like you Buck I'm trying to put the pieces together over the weekend, trying to see what makes sense.

I think our current President has a lot that he wants to say right now on a couple of subjects. When news of 41's death hit the current President cancelled his news conference and we just have not heard much from him since. Bush 41 wasnt even loaded into Air Force at Andrews and CNN and MSNBC were starting right back up with their scorched earth Trump news coverage.

I think good progress was made with China @ G20, but its fragile right now. The POTUS seems to be real eager to speak about China, but hasnt out of respect for 41. Maybe Friday afternoon he will come out and speak. I expect him to unload when he finally has a news conference. He will try to talk about his dealings with China, and the media will focus on Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, everything else fake Russia related. When they exhaust that they will pivot to what an ass Trump was to the Bush family. When that's done they will try to throw gas on the China deal and make it blow up in his face.

China will buy beans, and markets will be happy. I expect a phased in/slow baby step approach for China to save face and get the beans they desperately need.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)