Posted 12/5/2018 22:14 (#7151970 - in reply to #7151950) Subject: RE: Trump Trap (Not Political)
Okay...The bull trap is definitely relevant to the Trump Trap, which probably does not exist...Let me attempt outline in a more complete and self-contained way what I'm obsessing about here:
1. Chinese BIGWIG arrested...She probably parties with Xi...BIGWIG.
2. Arrest unfolds SIMULTANEOUSLY with the dinner (from NYTimes).
3. The news is buried until Wednesday night, almost a full week later.
4. 12 hours later, Trump broadcasts that Chinese are going to buy a bunch of stuff, and solve all the problems of the universe.
5. Market tanks.
6. Trump looks bad.
7. Mueller releases scary documents.
8. News breaks of Ming's arrest, with Sasse quoted on every news story.
9. Major crisis now for Trump. He must stabilize the situation, or market instability will intensify.
10. *Here's the part that might be false* Eastern District AG is acting without Trump's knowledge.
11. Trump can't control the Easter District AG. If he tries, it could be impeachment grounds.
12. It's a trap, a massive crisis he is powerless to control.