AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (230) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2013 Ford Expedition - door trim
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 12/5/2018 13:25 (#7150688)
Subject: 2013 Ford Expedition - door trim

I call this a piece of door trim, but it must be called something else, because I can't find a replacement online anywhere. It's a small 1 inch wide by about 2 feet long piece of thin black metal that runs along the bottom edge of the window.

It came loose about 2 years ago in the car wash. Straightened it out, and reglued it with emblem adhesive from the auto parts place. Came loose again about a month ago, also in the car wash, but my wife didn't notice it this time and it's gone.

pics included.

If anyone knows what it is actually called and/or if you know of a place where I can get one I'd appreciate it. Already checked the local salvage yards and can't find a model like ours to glean parts from.

Thanks in advance.

(Expedition 1 (full).jpg)

(Expedition 2 (full).jpg)

Attachments Expedition 1 (full).jpg (21KB - 18 downloads)
Attachments Expedition 2 (full).jpg (19KB - 19 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)