AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

China is on the clock.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JD70
Posted 12/4/2018 17:23 (#7148642 - in reply to #7148461)
Subject: RE: NO, not only do you have it backwards 50

Not at all, the dems made a mistake running Hillary,

Funny thing I'd when trump first announced he was running I was greatly intrigued because I like many believed it was time for a outsider to give it a try. But unlike many of his blind backers I started doing the research on him and then held him accountable for what he said vs his actions, I looked into his past business dealings and the dealings of people close to him. And it became clear that he was the wrong outsider.

The sad part is not what he had done to this country, it's not what he will do before he leaves office. The saddest thing about the trump presidency will be the fact that he has ruined it for any other outsider that would truly have this countries best interest at heart to get elected in the next 50 years. True opportunities.to change politics in this country don't come along very often and this one was wasted.

I voted for and back kasich and they cross voted in the general for Hillary not that I liked her ( better than trump ) but also understood she would do less damage un her four year term than we will see in this four year fiasco.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)