AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn cartel, soybean cartel, wheat cartel and beef cartel
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Q500
Posted 12/1/2018 00:08 (#7139619)
Subject: Corn cartel, soybean cartel, wheat cartel and beef cartel

western colorado

Should be driven and funded through checkoff dollars.  Instead those dollars get funneled off into the pockets of immoral individuals.  Maybe not every where but most places.  The weight of the world needs to be placed onto those organizations.  To not only place those organizations in the cross hairs but to unite ag!  IMO the checkoff does more to individualize the producer rather than unite.  If Agriculture was united as a whole like OPEC we could sway the world.  The network is in place it just needs to be utilized properly.  Checkoff is run by a bunch of a dimwitted greedy no-good pieces of dung that have nothing but to keep their own prosperity in mind.  Let's change that.  This is the place and I think its kind of the time.  It seems like a total waste of time to volunteer for those board of directors positions with no pay. The people that have lived it need to fill those spots and get payed.  We need people on the ground that are educated with experience, the old guys.  60+yrs old get something done type.  Don't put up with late to work bull****, unless it has to do with cows out on the rd.  Real ag guys.  I'm pretty blessed with good help and good neighbors.  The world needs to know how hard that is to come by.  I'm not talking illegal help either.  We as a collective to need to come up with a advertising scheme that portrays that.  Where the **** is the checkoff?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)