AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for out of state hunting land.. willing to help out!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

born_in_ad1
Posted 12/1/2018 06:10 (#7139727 - in reply to #7139468)
Subject: RE: Looking for out of state hunting land.. willing to help out!

ESW ND

Well....ummm...I...I...I knew you could find a lot of stuff on craigslist.  I'm glad the farmer is accommodating with you using his umm...equipment. You both seem very happy.   Bahahaha, I'm just funnin' ya.  I try and reread my stuff too before I post. Usually have a few typos and stuff. I hope you have a typo ;)

Survivor - 11/30/2018 21:57

Ive been trying for the last however many years on ag talk trying for hunting land access: Responsible Access and Respect.

Gave up

Watched craigslist daily in Kansas and Oklahoma and found what I wanted, the day it was posted. Cattle guy, plenty deer and ducks. No poaching, good access and took 3 bucks so far, let me do what I want as far as managing the deer for the future.

270 ac timber, 12o ac rangeland, 12 ac water $3500/yr Come and go as I please, keep the gates closed, I text him when we are there (me and my boy) and I don't bother him and he doesn't bother me. Pay him to use his tractor/shredder/dick/seeder for food plots. All electronic gates. And more ducks coming on that place than can shake a stick at.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)