AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JP and anyone elese??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 11/30/2018 07:45 (#7137687 - in reply to #7136204)
Subject: RE: JP and anyone elese??

JC STONE - 11/29/2018 16:18

Yeah prolly breakout isn't the correct terminology I should have used. I wouldn't consider 9.20 a breakout.
So if we don't achieve a trade above 9.06 , then we continue to trade horizontally I assume .

Well, for me, if price cannot make a higher high, that would be a failure. And failures spawn the biggest moves so the probabilities are that if we cannot achieve a higher high, we will make new lows. But price shows no reason that I can see to think it shouldn't accomplish its job. Price movement is nothing different that a rubber band held in one hand - (one pivot), and stretched by the other hand (to another pivot). That rubber band has all the energy its ever going to have at it's maximum stretch. When it's released and quickly accelerating toward the held end, the rubber band is not making energy supporting continuing its direction, its only releasing the energy initially stored by the stretching of the hands. Price is no different. Once price turns, where its going is already determined. It's up to us to decipher the code, and it starts with that understanding.

Take Care

Edited by J P 11/30/2018 07:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)