AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here's what's wrong with this forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Bonpas
Posted 11/25/2018 20:24 (#7127604 - in reply to #7127128)
Subject: RE: Here's what's wrong with this forum

SEIL
Like JB above, I figured others were no longer interested in my simple ways.

Total day to day instinct both with my binned production and CBOT playtime account.
Nothing in writing (I am not going to forget a plan if I had one)
Couple big up days, I am a seller on the CBOT unless I think the news is major. (Most news is not)
Couple big down days, I am a buyer.

If I am long the board and we get a few nickels higher........I meter a load or two out of the bin.
Usually 1/8-1/4 sold when I see a suitable population emerged. Sometimes way ahead of that.
Sold some Jan 2020 $4.00 cash corn a couple weeks ago.
Charts are for losers. Witnessed it way to close to home 35 years ago.
Paid subscriptions are for losers. Free information is every bit as worthless/valuable as paid for information.
Only one losing trade on the CBOT since Corzine caused me to exit an open trade early many years ago. Somewhere around 50 trades since then.
If I only net $200 on a CBOT round turn.....I am elated. Just like winning $200 in a poker night. Same work (None) Same risk (my entire stack of chips/account)
No open positions right now but always watching. Will begin hauling some $3.80 December corn this week. Then some $4.10 Jan. About 60% unpriced after that. After hauling my contracted 9.60-10.10 soybeans at harvest, I am setting on 60% of those unpriced. Gonna have to haul a load or two any time but will set on most until $9.25 or summer.

Full Disclosure: I realize I am WAY overdue for a few CBOT losers. Don't need reminded.

Ask me anything? Not much to hide. I love to gamble. Would cut a deck of cards with anyone for a $100 or play a game of Snooker with most anyone for the same.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)