AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The Marketing impacts of the Changing political climate.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

north1
Posted 11/25/2018 16:58 (#7127054 - in reply to #7126932)
Subject: RE: The Marketing impacts of the Changing political climate.

North Dakota
Very interesting. He is a data and results driven common sense representation of what environmentalism used to be. Experienced part of the shift away from his way of thinking in the late eighties and early nineties when I was being recruited into joining the Sierra Club. Thank God I had a couple of professors who were true scientists and I was able to differentiate between truth, hypocrisy and the shift that was occurring in environmentalism. It perplexed and angers me we are on the cusp of creating an infinitely better world for all but if not for the direction the new world order wants to take us in. If they win we will devolve into a cesspool, absent of liberty and controlled by the power of a few over the many. Agriculture could be a very intergral part of creating a much better future. Forests obviously are not the only renewable resource that can utilize CO2 in a self perpetuating system. But California would rather burn up than log and replant and wind turbines and solar panels are being relagated as saviors while the agricultural products we produce and consume for food and energy are being denegrated. The world is turning upside down.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)