AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Family means nothing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dittfarms
Posted 11/23/2018 08:16 (#7122509)
Subject: Family means nothing

ottertail co mn
If there is no support, unconditional love, degrading conversations, and making you feel like you are a loser.

I do everything I can to make my wife and kids have the best family they can in our home. We don't fight, we love each other and we accept each other's weaknesses. A family is helpful, supportive, loving, caring and many other things.

Family that lives outside our doors is beyond my control. I have family that is the most helpful loving caring and genuinely nice people. I consider this more of a friendship that has family history.

I have family and inlaws that I could careless if I ever see them again. Self centered, hateful, all the things that make you not love or care for someone. I don't care if they are family or inlaws. They are toxic individuals.

If The most aweful man in the state was my brother, you say I should love him and accept him for what he is. If you say this, this is where we separate ways. Genetic code does not constitute me to love someone.

I have a lot of family that I love to hang out and do things with, I also have friends that I love to be around. I am in general not a hating person, I am a realist and see things for what they are and give way more benefits of the doubt than just throwing in the towel.

You people that judge me as a bad person, that is fine, we are probably not friends and never will be. If you want to spend your whole life mending fence because of genetic code, more power to you. I would rather build bridges and enjoy the people who love me for what I am.

Until you have a grandma that has threatened to kill you, and recorded by the 911 dispatcher call, don't judge me for what I am.

So for those of you judging others this holiday season on the internet telling them they should try harder because of family, maybe you should try to understand where they are in life. Family is not everything, but loving caring family is the best.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)