AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hedging mandated health care (Obamacare) cost
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jdironman
Posted 11/23/2018 06:41 (#7122360 - in reply to #7122259)
Subject: RE: Hedging mandated health care (Obamacare) cost

Nw Iowa
Thanks Don, gives me something to think about. Didn't mean nor intend to make post against you. I just have a lot of frustration about health care. I believe in paying my fair share, I know that there has to be something to take care of all. My problem is that not only am I paying for someone else's, but they have much better coverage than I do. Zero deductibles and visits to Doctors office when kid has a runny nose won't make system work. Had a health insurance person tell us that people who hadn't had insurance and now have this almost free plan are visiting doctor 4-8 times a month. They are doing sleep studies and everything else that somebody suggests. There as to be some skin in the game by everybody or it won't work. Federal health care will flood the system. Had dinner yesterday with my sister who is ahead of a just a single department for a larger hospital group.She travels to a number of rural hospitals so she is involved in some budgeting. She said we will be short 200000 doctors in 20 years. She also commented that rural local hospitals are really struggling to survive because of shortage of doctors that want to work in them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)