AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

best overall printer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

ihmanky
Posted 11/21/2018 21:36 (#7120429 - in reply to #7119328)
Subject: RE: best overall printer

KY

Friend talked me into going to a laser printer and I will never go back to a dang inkjet.  I bought a Brother MFC 9130CW two years ago and it's been AMAZING.  Zero issues.  Could cable it in if you want, but the wireless on it is good, we print from any of 3 PC's, 4 ipads or 3 phones and ZERO issues.  I see if you shop hard you can get ahold of one for close to $350 or a little more now.  Toner isn't cheap, but I've used aftermarket and no issues either.  Lasts a long time, if you keep it on black and white when you don't need the color, the color toners will last a very long time.  Mine are about 4 to 1 on the black cartridge, but I print a lot of extra documents for school board stuff to study budgets and reports each month.  Much faster printing than the inkjets I've ever had, and no smudging or other problems.  The fan is quite noisy, but only runs when it's in use or first starting up.  If you don't want a touchscreen, go with the model down from it, but have had no issues there, either.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)