AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Piano question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

george10
Posted 11/14/2018 11:03 (#7105214)
Subject: Piano question

I use Ag talk for all my advice so I figured I would ask this question. I want to get my wife a piano for Christmas and it will be a surprise. It has to be an upright for where she has mentioned putting it. I know nothing about pianos or music for that matter, she on the other hand is a fairly accomplished musician having played an instrument(s) all her life including being in the orchestra in college and grad school while she was there. She just wants a piano (acoustic not electronic) to play just for pleasure. So I went and talked to local piano tuner who has been around for 20+ years and he said buy a Yamaha or a Kawai. He does not sell any of these and sent me to a place that does. I have never heard of Kawai. The dealer and tuner are telling me a Kawai is close to Yamaha quality without the name. Does anyone have any feedback on this. I looked at them, they seem nice, salesman was very low pressure and this is what he recommends. Just want to see if anyone else had bought one and were they satisfied. Thank-You
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)