AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Up every two hours .....prostrate management
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

LakeRat1
Posted 11/12/2018 21:05 (#7102354 - in reply to #7098065)
Subject: RE: Up every two hours .....prostrate management

Concordia Parish La.
Back a number of years ago, I had the same problem, up number of times, had what is called slow stream. My Urologist told me when I was ready he could fix the Problem, I don't remember the names of the different ways that are used to try and fix the problem, He said i would have to spend a night in the Hospital, He was Right, I saw him today for my yearly check up, I asked him what the Procedure was know as, Its called TURP, He said any Urologist would know the term, He told me that some of the Out Patient Surgery that some Use he would not do because they don't have a lasting effect, Its been over 5 years for me, and i still have a strong stream, and only get up 1 time during the night, I also Know All Doctors are Not Good Doctors, some were the Top of the Class, and some Just made it out the Gate, many times those wind up in the small towns, I travel 80 miles to see My Urologist, Good Luck, I know the Problem U are having, and its No Fun, Good Lord Willing I will make 81 before Nov. is done
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)