AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Non-GMO Soybeans Contaminated
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 11/9/2018 07:12 (#7094381 - in reply to #7093828)
Subject: RE: No Email listed

USA
Coach - 11/8/2018 19:57

Did anybody plant any FS 34C80 non GMO beans? I planted 120 acres of beans to this variety and they were all rejected because they all tested positive for Liberty traits. When I went to cut the beans, it was obvious that there were 2 different varieties present. The 34C80 beans had a brown tawny color and the other variety was a tall, green stemmed dark brown plant. At this time my seed rep has been less than helpful with the situation. Samples were taken by my rep and the results say that the other bean was a non GMO bean. At this time, I do not believe anything they have told me. The only sample that I collected came directly from my combine and it tested positive for Liberty. I know, I should have been more proactive in protecting myself. I don't need beat up over this. I am already taking this pretty hard. Email is good. ***edit. I placed a picture of the two types of beans found in my field. The beans on the left was 34C80 and the tall bean on the right was ???

Coach you have no email listed. Am guessing know who you might be and that you have a relative south of your farm named Don that is a pilot .. If that is the case he has my cell number give me a call . Have some ideas that might help, don't want to post them on here as Agtalk is probably read by somebody @ FS.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)