AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple i-pad battery question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/8/2018 12:50 (#7092906 - in reply to #7092845)
Subject: RE: Apple i-pad battery question

southern MN
Backup anything important on it.

Now.

The thing is, stuff gets hidden all over on an iPad, you don’t think of backing up.

I lost the pdf files on mine, 6 years worth. They actually appear in an iTunes backup, but I can’t get to them through iTunes, they have locked them away......

I lost the Notes files. I would jot down little notes and info in there, never really think about it. Only about 3 pages of stuff, but..... it’s gone, and those were valuable few words......

Then several of the apps stored data on their own, that doesn’t get backed up.

I assume your mom probably doesn’t have much on it. But, do stop and think it through, any little bits tucked away?

I think Apple Store can replace the battery for so,e bucks, independent phone/tablet repair places can for less, there are on lime YouTube videos showing you how to do it yourself if you know which end of a soldering iron to hold for cheap, if you feel adventurous.

Probably, at 3 years old, the best money is buying a new one, I ran mine close to 6 years but it was painfully slow the last year or more. You got the good parts out of a tablet at 3 years old......

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)