AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (109) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do I need to control FieldIQ isobus?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 11/8/2018 08:02 (#7092345)
Subject: What do I need to control FieldIQ isobus?

I am currently running a FieldIQ on a Montag cart with a PMW valve controlling it with my Trimble FM1000. I have a Pro 700 in a different tractor with Task controller unlocked and Isobus plug on the tractor. Is there an adapter available to plug into the Trimble cables so I can plug it into Isobus on back of tractor? I currently have been moving the Fm1000 from tractor to tractor when I want to use it for different jobs, but it is a pain to move all the cabling back and forth. Just trying to simplify things.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)