AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To Anyone who has or think they have Lyme disease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

scarecrow
Posted 11/5/2018 06:18 (#7085482)
Subject: To Anyone who has or think they have Lyme disease

After a 3 year bout with Lyme disease, and so many farmers contracting it, I thought I’d pass on what I learned.
My issues started with a long period (over 12 months) of fatigue, nervous issues, and unreliable tests. The Doctors insured me I didn’t have it due to 2 separate negative blood tests. They were the tests the insurance company covers and the cdc promotes. Later I found out they are only 40% accurate at best.
After seeing a new doctor, I was given a test called a nano trap, by Igenex. It’s roughly 90% accurate. It was $400 out of pocket but well worth every penny. It tested positive. If not for this test, I still wouldn’t know what had been causing my sickness.
Getting better was another issue. It began with a strong dose of Antibiotics. This caused a die off of Lyme bacteria (called herxing) which created worse issues. My doctor then placed me on a herbal remedy that consisted of 24 supplements daily. I still didn’t feel confident it was working. Then through another farmer I heard about Rife therapy. I was extremely skeptical. Electrodes are attached to your body and sound waves are emitted for two hours twice a week. I also did a foot detox following each session. After 11 months of treatments I’m now Lyme free. My fatigue and strength have improved to 90% of normal, and still improving.
To anyone who is battling the same issues, beware of CDC approved testing. Also know that contrary to other myths, you can get rid of Lyme.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)