AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Noise in head
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 11/4/2018 00:05 (#7082713 - in reply to #7076174)
Subject: RE: Noise in head

Somerville, Indiana
Same here, Ron, only it's a 9 mm, 45, or 44, or 243...Same length of forever time...Really like to blame it on the punched out muffler on Dad's 806 gas, plowing, left ear is worst than right ear from looking over our right shoulder to make sure the moldboard plow wasn't choked up...A few years later the old 4 cylinder D7 turbo put hearing over the hump...The crickets used to silence in Dec - Jan, now they are constant..

Have blamed the heart beeting sound in ears with head on the pillow on medicine for back, shoulder, hip pain, beginning to think other wise...Will ask Dr. Abby about ear sounds Dec 4...A fellow seems to get more or less used to it after a few years..

I hope the wife gets better soon, doubt that it is medically serious life and death wise, however, I know that it is a major problem for the wife...Ya need to try and remedy so she can have pease and quiet...Will look into it here and email if-when I can find out more...I know it is a serious problem, pease and quiet is a Lord given right to all..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)