AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro700 372 in 765c challenger
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

mfro629
Posted 10/28/2018 05:18 (#7069341 - in reply to #7069296)
Subject: RE: Pro700 372 in 765c challenger

central illinois
I did roll cal both way with tool in ground and tool out of the ground.. in the past rtx has been a lot better than this... unfortunately I have started three different lines in three different field on three separate roll cal and different a-b and each time my first guest row is 40” exactly.... now either my hardware is off or signal is off wouldn’t you agree? My fear is if first pass is 40” guest row and the rest are 28-32 when I come back next spring first guest row might be 30” that would mean the rest of field would be way off... to me it’s not a draft issue... also two of those first passes in a field were straight ab lines one is in picture above... the other was on a curve... 40” guest row from one end of field to the other ... the next pass each time was 30” on center.... then it’s a crap shoot what the guest row will be ... I’ve tried it with Imp offset .... same results... deleted all old rol cal number and started over from scratch ... no Imp offset and same results... 40” guest row on rtx is not acceptable... I could prob do better on wass... I’ve been fighting this for two days trying to get it set and never had issues this bad with a auto steer system been running this system for 5-6 years with good results... this is why we changed the navII thinking it had a bad gyro or not calculating correctly... now I’m leaning toward bad signal or bad 372...

Edited by mfro629 10/28/2018 05:38
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)