AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thinking about visiting the.....swamp. Yes, D.C.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Gregor
Posted 10/24/2018 08:56 (#7062454 - in reply to #7061713)
Subject: RE: Thinking about visiting the.....swamp. Yes, D.C.

East Central Nebraska
Been out to DC a few times myself, mostly at Andrews AFB. The Pentagon has a memorial there too from 911 that the public I believe can get into. All are correct. Stay near the metro and metro is awesome to get you around. I had the same opinion the first time I went about going to the swamp. I was wrong and it's a really neat place to visit but expensive. I'm trying to get my wife to go out there and she doesn't want to go to the swamp either. I don't remember where it is at, but remember the national corn board has something there and there is a great Irish pub right near it. We usually hit that pub up when out there and good food. National harbor is nice too and good eating places. Martha Vineyards is close by also and on my list to get to next time I'm out there. GPS can be slow on the phone if driving and you'll miss your turn. Good to have a map along if driving. We stay at Andrews AFB and drive to the nearest metro to go into the city. That might be a good option to find a cheaper hotel outside the area. Driving isn't too bad outside of DC.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)