AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this test weight possible?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

DobsonAG
Posted 10/17/2018 21:47 (#7052486 - in reply to #7052303)
Subject: RE: Is this test weight possible?

Donnellson, IA. Makes saying here easier.
Yes it will. But lots of people aren't running them around me. Had we had the rain of this fall during the summer we would have added it. But wont need a new elevator chain til next season and didn't want to run a loner gen 2 monitor when I bought a gen 3 for the planter last spring. Seems like a pain to go backwards. Many things in PP system they should have just made a little different or just integrated into someone elses monitor and ran their components. Hard to add a PP monitor to a planter tractor, sidedress rig, or combine when I still have to leave the integra in there to steer the tractor or combine anyways. Some love this as I see posts with crazy amounts of displays and they like seeing multiple screens. I miss one monitor doing it all. Obviously I see value in their products and will probably add it to combine when they release everything. But all tech costs add up. And some of their data from my sidedress rig doesn't come across right so it makes research harder. It will all come around. Very impressed with the yield sense a couple guys have. I just know lots and lots without them. And like anything I know a couple that didnt like the change. But they find frowns in smile factories.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)