AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Meanwhile in Canada, starting today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 10/18/2018 12:50 (#7053393 - in reply to #7051541)
Subject: RE: Meanwhile in Canada, starting today.

south central WI
I agree and disagree. Lots of lives have been wasted on alcohol and other drugs, but lots of lives wasted without those either. Theres just a certain percent of society that aren't going to be anything no matter how much you try.

I dont think it's going to affect employment. I dont think you realize the vast amount of people who use, and how easy it must be to obtain it currently. The current drug laws dont really stop much. There will be a few more users possibly due to the fact that it's not illegal anymore. People who show up to work without being drunk every day will also show up to work without being high. Most people who are going to show up to work high are already showing up to work high.

I think there is a misconception that pot is used by the poor. It's used by every level of society, probably at equal rates. There are lots of cops, lawyers, business owners, members of the military, and school teachers who partake. It doesnt stop them from doing their job. It's the same as coming home and having a beer or a glass of wine/whiskey, only less legal.

I've never touched it, but a good percent of my friends did. They all turned out ok. The few people who didnt, didnt seem to have much of a chance before they started.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)