AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do nice guys really finish last?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 10/22/2018 07:42 (#7059083 - in reply to #7058823)
Subject: RE: Do nice guys really finish last?

ESW ND
Sometimes your perceived "perfect girl" isn't what you think. Be exactly who you are and the one who is suppose to see that will. It will take time. Quit looking and you will find each other. You will feel like a third wheel at times, lonely at other times and get razzed by you friends most times. Big deal, it thickens your skin. Don't just settle for someone. Your "perfect" girl is out there and you will find her. I accidently met my wife 15 years ago when literally several thousand acres burned from lightning and drought. I was 22 and she was 16. I thought "holy sh*t" when she told me. Never talked to her for 6 months, but EVERY day I thought about her and those thoughts would not leave my mind. I had to call her to see if it was something. Fast forward a few years and we've been married for 11 years this Sept. My plans were to go 70 miles the opposite direction to watch a bikini contest that day, but I chose to drive 40 miles the other direction to the first plumes of smoke...….still can't believe how different life would be if I would have went left instead of RIGHT;) I still tease her that I never did get to go to one of those bikini contests. Edit to add in my area, you just don't find girls,( I didn't date, nor go to the big city looking for "action") and you sure as heck weren't gonna get a city girl to come to the farm, so I was pretty convinced I was going to be single for a good number of years.

I use to think nice guys finished last and that may be true, but I sure finished with the best prize EVER!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)