AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

His Way
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

north1
Posted 10/19/2018 23:23 (#7055766 - in reply to #7055647)
Subject: RE: His Way

North Dakota
I understand why you have a hard time understanding. If that makes sense. This is my understanding. God created us with free will. The ability to believe or not to believe. The ability to see creation with wonder. With the intellect to delve into its complexities and find truths. Otherwise we are simply puppets or marinates. We go awry and are simply pulled back in line. That’s not the way. We can commit wrongs. Bad things happen. That’s on us. If all is revealed how can we not believe? Faith then becomes immaterial. This does not fly in the face of science. It is integral with it. The “God particle” so to speak.

I know how you have come to believe and rely solely upon scientific principles and beliefs. I was where you are. Life events coupled with a foundation of Christianity have simply altered my belief system and I am now a believer in science and one Triune God. We are not as far apart as you might think. For what it’s worth I sincerely value your insight, knowledge of science and the planet and universe in which we reside.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)