AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A little upset sometimes don't feel like wife is on my side..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chickenqueen
Posted 10/11/2018 07:53 (#7039913 - in reply to #7039121)
Subject: RE: A little upset sometimes don't feel like wife is on my side..

Mid MO
I can't imagine what your wife is thinking or why, only she can. I'm sure she has her reasons and isn't trying to hurt your feelings. It just came out that way.

That said, nobody with any sense wants to be stuck between their brothers, their Dad, and their husband. Staying at home is the safest bet that Thanksgiving won't be uncomfortable.

This is your opportunity, go bid on the ground and do your best. Otherwise, you'll have that woulda-coulda-shoulda feeling and always wonder what if.

When I talk to a landlord, dh stays at home. I don't follow him to work. I don't tell him half the stuff I'm up to, it would just worry him. Nor do I watch over every move he makes. He's got good sense, it's just different than mine. We're heading in the same direction, we just don't always agree on the path. Things that are a big deal when you're newly married aren't such a big deal when you've been married for decades.

I hope you get the ground. If you're meant to pick up this ground, it will work out. When your wife sees how excited you are to pick up acres, she will be happy for you too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)