Posted 10/10/2018 06:23 (#7037422 - in reply to #7037286) Subject: RE: Planter monitor options
As long as you have a FVM unit with your Gen1 20/20 you should be able to connect to the iPad and run FieldView.
Or your setup appears to be compatible with the FieldView Drive if you prefer to go that route. Check out page 21 of the Drive Compatibility Guide: FieldViewPlus.com/Compatibility
FieldView is focused on collecting every pass from your planter, applicator, tillage, and combine in a single tool regardless of pain color. The mobility of having your data on an iPad equips you to manage your operation remotely and stay aware of what is happening from anywhere. Having a constant connection to the internet enables field data to be available on all devices and for easy sharing with anyone.
Having instant access to maps, detailed reports, machine location, the ability to easily share data with trusted advisors, and receive timely alerts makes it easier to manage day to day activities. And being able to visualize which hybrids, population rates, applications, and other investment decisions are most effective makes it possible to optimize input investments.
You can try a year of FieldView Plus for free right now which includes:
- SplitView to see two maps side by side
- Yield by Hybrid with the Harvest Summary and Yield Field Report
- Field Region Reports (region based Yield by Hybrid, Field, Soil, Elevation, and Planting Date)
- Yield Analysis (Operation wide Yield by Hybrid, Field, and Soil)
- CloudSync of maps between multiple iPads
- Shared Swath (when multiple planters or combines are in the same field)
- RemoteView (you can see what the operator is seeing on their iPad from wherever you are)
- Variable Rate Scripting tools with editable zones and map overlays
- Weekly Field Health maps (Satellite imagery)
- Shared Field Pins and Field Regions with Notes that sync between iPads
- Easy sharing and download of your field data
- Text alerts (get a text message sent to your phone for certain planting or harvest events)
- Email Reports (convenient daily planting or harvest summary emails)