AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pro700, Nav II Steering Options
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CASE3594
Posted 10/10/2018 00:39 (#7037316 - in reply to #7036919)
Subject: RE: Pro700, Nav II Steering Options

Tuscola, IL
No, ez steer/ez pilot will not work with the Pro 700. You have to have a Trimble monitor to make it work.

You can add hydraulic steering to the Deere and run it with the pro 700 and nav controller. However, that’s adding a valve plus all the wiring and hydraulics. Then, it’s tied to that tractor if he ever decides to trade. He could take it all back off, but that double the work.

I wouldn’t even consider ez steer/ez pilot if I already had the Pro 700 and 372. Go with electristeer. The EZ products are a huge step down from electristeer and there is no point IMO of having a Pro 700 sitting there in the spring not being used.

Unless you add hydraulic steering to the Deere, you won’t use the NAV in it. Electristeer has its own steering controller and utilizes the Pro 700 and 372. The ez steer/ez pilot will be it’s own system and not use any of the parts from the combine.

I’ve had great luck with the electristeer and the accuracy is nearly what the hydraulic system is. It’s also capable of running a steering angle sensor for added accuracy. Going this route also means there is only one display to learn as the electristeer and accuguide (hydraulic steering) operate exactly the same way in the Pro 700.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)