AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2600 Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tslinden
Posted 10/3/2018 19:05 (#7023876 - in reply to #7023574)
Subject: RE: 2600 Issue

Kandiyohi County, MN
Thanks for the additional info. I was able to find an operators manual on the internet while I was waiting for the weather to clear up this morning.

But, when I backed the combine out of the shop this afternoon all buttons and functions on the "Original Greenstar" screen worked just fine, as normal.

The only thing I found in the manual to explain this was that it goes through a "warm boot" if it is started up after it has been powered down for less than 6 hours. If it has been powered down for more than 6 hours it goes through a "cold boot" (which takes longer) at startup. Yesterday before I had enough truckloads tested to get a good handle on the true moisture, I had shut the combine off while I unloaded the first set of trucks, then started it back up again after I had unloaded at home. That would have been a "warm boot" and it was after that I noticed the issue.

I also found the page that explains the buttons on the back that you were talking about. I ran that page off to keep with combine manual.

Thanks again for your help.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)