AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

agleader yield calibration question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/25/2018 21:28 (#7009156)
Subject: agleader yield calibration question.

East Central, Nebraska
so i have done very little harvesting due to my crops not being all that fit. my agleader yield monitoring system has seemed to be acting very odd to say the least. i am currently blaming it on the soybeans likely not being fully mature but me trying to harvest them anyway since they are testing 12% moisture. anyhow thought i had it all tuned in, switched to corn for a few acres, then back to soybeans and it appears everything has went nuts. i am going to completely retire the current calibration and start over soon as i can run again. oddest thing i seen yesterday and maybe someone can tell me if this is normal or not....

when i realized things were completely off i decided to do a whole new calibration load. so i did what your supposed to, went to town and dumped the truck and put the weight into the display. i noticed even though i had the exact weight of the truck and entered it into the display it did not change what i had harvested. i assumed it would since i gave it the exact weight. continued on and ended the day having harvested 1300 bushels and the monitor claiming there was only about 850 through the combine. i have something seriously messed up. if you begin a field, do a calibration load and then insert that exact weight into the display, shouldn't it reflect that exact amount on the field total at that time? mine clearly did not and after 20 years of using agleader yield monitors i had never noticed that. and even to make things more confusing, when i switch back to corn it appears to be really close without any current year calibration.

*** might add this is an incommand 1200.

Edited by caseihfarmer 9/25/2018 21:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)