AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2630 to 2600 data questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Cobra1970
Posted 9/23/2018 01:53 (#7003644 - in reply to #6995309)
Subject: RE: 2630 to 2600 data questions

HoRFarms - 9/18/2018 19:07

I searched for awhile and found some helpful info, but not exactly what im doing, ans want to be absolutely certain before deleting something. So sorry if this has been covered before.

I have planted since 2012 with a 2630 monitor and Starfire 3000 on SF2. I just upgraded a couple tractors and they came with ITC globes and 2600 monitors (they were included in the deal since they are borderline obsolete, but i can get guys learning GPS without having to be on the planter).

So what id like to do is keep everything on my 2630, delete nothing, but copy only the fields and saved A-B lines. If i could keep implement dimensions that would be a bonus. All of my documentation would be a waste of storage though.

I have never used any online software. I never take data away from the tractor. At the end of the year i just sit in the tractor and write down what I need. So do i need software to do this? How does it work with the 2630 not having a memory card and the 2600 having one? Also, which card is recommended for the 2600? I was warned not to go too large as it will lock up the monitor.

Thanks in advance

Transfer all your data from the 2630 to a USB memory stick and then to the John deere operations center. It’s a free service. Then you can work with the info in there and transfer it out to whatever you need. Have your AMS guy at the dealer help you out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)