AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

micro-trak Electric Motor/pump Driver
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

co2shaun
Posted 9/17/2018 21:56 (#6993785)
Subject: micro-trak Electric Motor/pump Driver

NW KS
I have a pulse width modulation micro-trak motor/pump drive that I think has most likely stopped working. I have 12 volt power hooked up to the motor driver. If I remember correctly when the drive has power there is a blinking red led. The LED isn't blinking. I have checked my input power and it shows 12 volts. If I bypass the module the same power line will easily run the pump so that tells me the connection should be fine. I don't think any of the connections can be backwards. It is the same wiring that I have used in the past and has the factor metri-pack plugs. The PWM line going into the motor driver from my rate controller shows voltage. It goes up and down in voltage depending on if I tell the rate controller to increase or decrease the rate. Green led come on solid when the everything should be running but the pump never turns on. Rate controller is set to manual and should be running the pump wide open. This model only has the PWM line and there is no boom line to activate the driver.

I don't think I have missed checking anything but does anyone else have any more ideas? The motor drive hasn't been used for about a year and has been sitting but it was inside. Anyone else have any trouble with one just stopping after sitting in storage?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)