AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (2) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven experts?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 9/11/2018 09:27 (#6981991 - in reply to #6981955)
Subject: RE: Raven experts?

Butterfield, MN
It would be plugged into the Single Product node. I think those are usually on the right side of those machines. Not sure if they were in a box yet by 2015 on those machines like they were on sprayers. It's a black plastic box with two 12 pin deutsch connectors going to it. There may be several different boxes like that on that machine, so you need to make sure that you find the one with the tag that says Sing Product on it. If you find something with a sticker showing a pressure washer wand with a line through it, you've found the right type of enclosure, but not the right one. Keep looking.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)