AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gen 3 2020
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AllenJ
Posted 9/14/2018 21:59 (#6988709 - in reply to #6987225)
Subject: RE: Gen 3 2020

Central Wisconsin
Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. It does work with a 20/20 system and you are right the I-Pad plugs directly into your 20/20. People selling this system use all the cool looking photos from FV using 20/20 generated images claiming FV with a drive puck will give you all these high definition maps and info and that is just plain false. Go look on FV website and tell me where these high definition maps they claim the system produces are only available with 20/20 equipped equipment. I was just at a coop meeting two days ago and they were pushing the system to a guy with a JD planter. I told them exactly what it is going to do and not do so the buyer didn't get the same lesson I did . When FV finally clears their advertising and is up front on what it will do their sales will take a dive.
There is a member on this site that works for the company. Ever notice he never makes a comment? And I have to wonder how many of the people that say I do not know what I am talking about sell it. Ether they are clueless or just plain crooks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)