AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rotator cuff tear treatment update.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dave morgan
Posted 9/2/2018 14:00 (#6965213 - in reply to #6963855)
Subject: RE: rotator cuff tear treatment update.

Somerville, Indiana
Main most important thing = do not lift anything over above the waist...That was my therapist's first order...She is a farm girl, with three sisters, no brothers...Told me farmers are hard headed and won't follow Dr orders...Have to say she is right, about her father...I asked what if needed to reach, she said get a ladder...Two other things, shoulder operation and therapy can be very painful...So, some painful, few are not, three times here all were...

And, remember, we tore it the first time, we are older, it can tear again...It won't be a 20 year old shoulder...Have had both shoulders here, right side the second time, just had to rip after corn in the fall after November operation...Shoulder came loose, my fault, not Dr...Made a lot of fluid after it came loose, not floppy loose, just not exactly right-I didn't know any better..

So, don't think about field work after operation, delay operation until after you can stand being out of service for two months, and limited service for six month...Took a year before I had strength to reach around a truck transmission and break loose the check plug...Do all the exercises as told, do not use as told, follow orders..

email worked yesterday
and 812 385 9036

Edited by dave morgan 9/2/2018 14:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)