AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Appropriate Forum Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boxerman
Posted 8/18/2018 10:50 (#6936011)
Subject: Appropriate Forum Question

SE Wis
Does anyone remember when Barney asked Goober about meeting a certain girl and Goober said, sorry Barn I'm all dated up.

Ag Talk has made my mornings for quite some time now and I applaud those in our community, large and small, the contributors to the discussions and to the members who don't post but read and understand, cause they've been there and done that.

Back to Goobers date. I don't believe he had many, did he? It made me wonder about our membership here. We occasionally read posts of problems some are having in their relationships. Many sadly are not working out and I thought back to all of the posts I've read about the wonderful full fledged family lives. Husbands, wives, kids and the heartfelt recollections of older family members past and present.

Some of us have found what we're looking for, others continue to search, you know, like Goober.

I've questioned seniors about dating and you'd be surprised what I've learned. As a matter of fact, I wrote it down, a manual of sorts.

It's lengthy and I'd like to share it via numerous posts but it may not be of enough interest to warrant the space.

If enough of you out there would like to know what seniors are feeling when he or she walks by, then let me know and I'll start the new thread tomorrow or the next day.

Goober say.......Hey

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)