AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Way Road
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DevinF
Posted 8/17/2018 21:33 (#6935396 - in reply to #6934887)
Subject: RE: Ag Way Road

Nwmo
I should tread lightly here but I can't stand not to respond to this. That bridge was built with a state grant to the non profit ag expo center. The whole project started out as a type of county fairground and a place for FFA and 4h kids to use. Then the country club blueblood permanent board member types got involved and it ballooned into a 70 million dollar event center that would compete with Kemper Arena and American Royal in KC. It's still going forward but it has been on life support for a few years.

I have personally had several run in with them. My first came about after they invited our family to a get together/dinner after they bought the land, since we are neighbors. They had a lady from the newspaper on the board and she was taking some pictures but I didn't think much of it. A while later they sent out a advertisement begging people for money and I'll be damned if they didn't have a full color picture of my daughter and my father on there. That type of no class a-hole behavior is situation normal. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Edited by DevinF 8/18/2018 00:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)