AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fm750 yield monitor any good
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

co2shaun
Posted 7/28/2018 08:40 (#6897278 - in reply to #6896543)
Subject: RE: fm750 yield monitor any good

NW KS
Did the fmx used the trimble yield monitoring sensors or was it hooked up to the factory sensors? There were a few factory systems that could be hooked up to fmx 1000 that had a yield monitoring unlock. As far as I know the 750 has to use the trimble yield and moisture sensor. If the system is all trimble components and you can talk to the previous owner then that is who I would ask about the system performance. Changing the display shouldn't change how well the yield monitoring components work. That said the 750 did have some issues with yield monitoring when that feature was first added but i think that for the most part they were addressed.

That said ag leaders yield monitoring is the system that sets that sets standard for the rest of the competition. Their impact sensors can be calibrated to read within a few percent of scale tickets and will hold that calibration fairly well over time. I'm not recommending one system over the other but I haven't really seen anyone be disappointed with their ag leader yield monitoring system. The trimble yield monitoring has more mixed reviews.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)