AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fm750 yield monitor any good
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 7/27/2018 22:08 (#6896798 - in reply to #6896543)
Subject: RE: fm750 yield monitor any good

East Central, Nebraska
im curious of responses here.. what I have found is there is a lot of 750 haters in the world. if I had to guess, if you have been using one and liked it that it will work just fine for you. cant remember what the unlock costs so maybe it isn't worth it, doing it now. years ago I was using a 750 for guidance and wasn't blown away by it but also didn't think I was bad by any means and was overall happy using the last 15 or so years its been around. we used to keep a few new nitro sprayers running over several thousands of acres that had raven in them originally, then when the envizo pros came out they stumbled hard. we had $300k sprayers virtually worthless due to this hiccup with the raven system and they started putting 750s in them. I just thought they were the best thing in the world. later I started using some fmx's and then got really introduced to the agleader world realizing yes there was definitely some better options out there. overall I think the trimble 750 will go down somday as the best bang for the buck, bullet proof display option ever but I am sure I will get some arguments on that.

but to answer your question I know no one that has ever done the yield monitoring part of that display. really curious of others experiences. I one time saw a yield monitoring kit for a trimble system used on an auction I wanted to try just to say I did but it was for different colored combine that I did not have. still wanted so bad to buy it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)