AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any home remedy's for aching hip joints ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

teach84
Posted 7/25/2018 11:58 (#6891831 - in reply to #6891318)
Subject: RE: Any home remedy's for aching hip joints ?

west-byGod-Pa.
based on the experience of a minister's wife I know, I started using OPC-3. by ISOTONIX-on-line. among other things it has grape seed extract in it. One dose every morning...about a teaspoonful in water. There likely are other brands out there. I have never seen it in stores. When I first found out about it, I went to numerous drug stores....no one had ever heard of it. Pricey, but given time it does work. I also just started on OSTEO BI-FLEX several days ago. I think the two together will work fully for me....had been recommended to friend by her chiropractor. The OPC-3 takes time....maybe two-3 weeks, Re: the minister's wife: saw her at camp-meeting several years ago: thought she would not be alive the next year she looked so bad, but the next year she was radiant, cheerful, & so healthy looking. I asked her husband what happened. Said the previous year she could not walk 20 steps. Doctors said she needed both hips replaced. That was out of the question for both of them to consider at her advanced age. Found the OPC-3 & viola' !! Her husband has since passed on. I expect that if I went to church camp this year I would see her there being busy
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)