AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hardi Limit micro switch section control Micro/Switch PART #: 72137200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

georgejr
Posted 7/20/2018 21:48 (#6882846)
Subject: Hardi Limit micro switch section control Micro/Switch PART #: 72137200

Wisconsin
This past spring I ran into 2 of my valves that had failing micro switches (Micro/Switch PART #: 72137200). I bought the first one from the dealer and about a week later the second one was sluggish to turn on (sometimes up to 9 sec to turn on) I purchased the parts and replaced both micro switches on it.

Wondering How often others have run into this issue. My unit is a 2008 and thinking about replacing all of them.

Secondly thinking of selling these to others as replacing just the micro switch is much easier then the entire green backing/mirco switch that you buy from the dealer. If interested email me with the subject Hardi Micro limit switch. I'll post a classified up once I have some ready to ship and cost to make / ship figured out. Would be 1/2 of new part for ballpark on pricing to replace both micro switches.

My Hardi has a flow control valve which with the microswitch failed it wouldn't open the flow to the section control manifold but monitor showed flow, but no pressure as the flow was sent back to the tank. That one was real fun trying to figure out at 3am on a 36 hour window we had to plant everything possible this spring and I had a 3 day window to apply chemicals on the beans and of course it rained more. Same micro switch is in all the valves so far (section control, flow control and I suspect the valve in front for adjusting pressure). The other one was turning on but sometimes right away and other times would take 9 sec to turn on. That is the one that scares me the most because you can't always see all the spray and watching when starting a row isn't always easy.

My dealer stocks several and they noted they have replace several and cost on the part was about 70 bucks which is two micro switches and the green mounting piece. To replace the micro switches just pop off the back cover, small allen to remove the cam that opens and closes the valves. Then pull bottom wire up and remove connector, top wire cut near valve and one screw to remove each micro switch. If you replace the green mounting piece you have more to remove which lead me to source all the parts to just replace the micro switches.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)