AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cheap Guidance system suggestions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

neo_ag
Posted 7/8/2018 20:57 (#6857872 - in reply to #6857515)
Subject: RE: Cheap Guidance system suggestion

northeast ohio
I completely agree with you that an EZGuide500 with EZSteer can be found at that price or lower on AgTalk or eBay. However, NOT true is the $1-2K limit. No where in the OP is this stated. Just in the come back to my first suggestion (a basic system) does the OP become sarcastic that it would take 5K do we get that the limit could be this low. I usually don't comment this much, but this topic seems to come up a couple times per year and the OP usually leaves the group after a reply or two. Meanwhile the price vs function discussion continues among those who try to make this forum useful.

If the OP would have provided enough tractor, planter, financial and longer term goal information to guide our responses we would be moving in a straight AB and not a pivot circle. Maybe, what I will reply with next time is something equally generic like ...

"Thinking" outside the box is a wonderful idea, but the best deals come from "knowing" what's inside the box or photo. Set your expectations higher than guidance and work from a AgLeader, Trimble, Raven, etc cabling guide to build it. Good deals WILL arise and you will be surprised at just how cheap it is in the end.

Edited by neo_ag 7/9/2018 06:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)