AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To buy the grain storage or not?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

beebe44
Posted 6/23/2018 10:14 (#6829215 - in reply to #6829046)
Subject: RE: To buy the grain storage or not?

Southern Idaho
Pay for the bins in 4 years? 5 year old bins? Seems like a no-brainer to me as long as you are protected with an agreement/easement.

I don't do business without a signed agreement anymore after my neighbor really screwed me over for no good reason at all. I was renting a pump of his and then he decided out of the blue on the first day watering my crops that he didn't want me using his pump anymore. Wouldn't tell me why (he still hasn't used the pump and probably never will again since his farm is connected to another larger irrigation system across the road) I practically begged him and tried to pay him extra to let me use it along with other neighbors and friends, but he wouldn't budge. I had to scramble to get a new pump system installed that week (cost $13,000) after I had already spent $1500 burying a pipeline and upgrading the panel on his just one year earlier. The crazy thing is he has always been really nice and never had any problem with him before that and he said he's not mad at me for anything and "still wants to be friends".
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)