AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTK with MODOT CORS, Paradyme and Lefebure NTRIP app.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

seedcleaner
Posted 6/21/2018 07:18 (#6825219)
Subject: RTK with MODOT CORS, Paradyme and Lefebure NTRIP app.

Mid-Missouri
I am looking for advice for general phone app settings and paradyme settings to make this work as best as possible. 95% of the time I do have rtk. My biggest grief is occasionally my map will move about 15 feet. I don't know if this is from an improper setting, or what. For example, I happened to notice the app say that it went from rtk to DGPS. As soon as it went back to rtk, the entire map and guidance lines were off several feet.

I am about 14 miles from the closest Missouri station. This is MOWB station, but doesn't show up as an option under "data stream" in the app. The next closest two are about 20 miles from the farm. I am not sure if the Paradyme is unlocked for Glonass. For better accuracy, does it even need to be, or is that done through the phone app?

This is from MODOT. I have used some of these, but not sure which I should really be using.
Mountpoint list:
VRS_RTCM21 – GPS Only
VRS_RTCM23 _ GPS Only
VRS_RTCM31 – GPS/Glonass
VRS_CMRplus – GPS/Glonass
VRS_CRMx – GPS/Glonass
RTCM3Net_Autocell – GPS/Glonass

Here is some good info from Lefebure. http://lefebure.com/documentation/android-ntrip-paradyme/
The only thing that caught my eye is I had some other NMEA messages turned on under both port A and B. I turned them all off except GGA on port A, as directed, but haven't tried it yet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)