AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It has to be asked, what is going to happen in the end with the tariffs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

McHusker
Posted 6/20/2018 13:15 (#6823721 - in reply to #6823681)
Subject: RE: It has to be asked, what is going to happen in the end with the tariffs?

Nebraska aka the boondocks
Here is what surprises me, well not really... it is now part of the record that Ag is in the firing line, partly because we supported trump, the reason doesn’t really matter... if I were to impose a tariff, I would have a hammer ready for their response. In this case e15 and biofuels would be gong balls to the wall permanently. I can’t imagine that wouldn’t suck the oxygwn out of the room. I do not understand, when we fully have the capabilities, why we continue to leave our door open to getting jacked around. The only answer is, we want our grains to be subject to international whims, so we can be beat into submission. So far the only response I see is more tariffs, perhaps if ou beans were permantley off the market and going up the biofuel smokestack, we would already setting at the negotiating table. As to your question, what will happen? The answer is we will be far more content with less than we were and glad to settle for .75 on the dollar...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)